Great North Run founder Brendan Foster: 'Our brand is the biggest in the world'
The Great North Run takes place this weekend (7 September), with one person set to become the millionth runner to complete the half-marathon - making the event the first of its kind to reach this milestone, ahead of the New York and London marathons.
Marketing spoke to Great North Run founder and BBC commentator Brendan Foster about the success of the event, the contribution of previous long-term title partner Bupa, and the search for new sponsors for the Great Run Series.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London