Great North Run founder Brendan Foster: 'Our brand is the biggest in the world'
The Great North Run takes place this weekend (7 September), with one person set to become the millionth runner to complete the half-marathon - making the event the first of its kind to reach this milestone, ahead of the New York and London marathons.
Marketing spoke to Great North Run founder and BBC commentator Brendan Foster about the success of the event, the contribution of previous long-term title partner Bupa, and the search for new sponsors for the Great Run Series.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Propel £201 - £400 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Guru Careers £26 - 32k, Based in London (N1)