Great North Run founder Brendan Foster: 'Our brand is the biggest in the world'
The Great North Run takes place this weekend (7 September), with one person set to become the millionth runner to complete the half-marathon - making the event the first of its kind to reach this milestone, ahead of the New York and London marathons.
Marketing spoke to Great North Run founder and BBC commentator Brendan Foster about the success of the event, the contribution of previous long-term title partner Bupa, and the search for new sponsors for the Great Run Series.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London