Social photos of the week
Creature planner Andrew Gibson (left) and Creature London’s managing partner, Dan Shute, prepare unconventionally for the Le Cure de France ride to raise money for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R’s executive creative director, Mick Mahoney (left), and the chairman, Mark Roalfe, paint each other’s nails for the #2Fingers2BreastCancer campaign.
DigitasLBi staff take pleasure in soaking their chief executive and executive creative director, Anil Pillai (left) and Simon Gill, for the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)