Social photos of the week
Creature planner Andrew Gibson (left) and Creature London’s managing partner, Dan Shute, prepare unconventionally for the Le Cure de France ride to raise money for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R’s executive creative director, Mick Mahoney (left), and the chairman, Mark Roalfe, paint each other’s nails for the #2Fingers2BreastCancer campaign.
DigitasLBi staff take pleasure in soaking their chief executive and executive creative director, Anil Pillai (left) and Simon Gill, for the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)