Social photos of the week
Creature planner Andrew Gibson (left) and Creature London’s managing partner, Dan Shute, prepare unconventionally for the Le Cure de France ride to raise money for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R’s executive creative director, Mick Mahoney (left), and the chairman, Mark Roalfe, paint each other’s nails for the #2Fingers2BreastCancer campaign.
DigitasLBi staff take pleasure in soaking their chief executive and executive creative director, Anil Pillai (left) and Simon Gill, for the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire