Social photos of the week
Creature planner Andrew Gibson (left) and Creature London’s managing partner, Dan Shute, prepare unconventionally for the Le Cure de France ride to raise money for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R’s executive creative director, Mick Mahoney (left), and the chairman, Mark Roalfe, paint each other’s nails for the #2Fingers2BreastCancer campaign.
DigitasLBi staff take pleasure in soaking their chief executive and executive creative director, Anil Pillai (left) and Simon Gill, for the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)