Droga5 Europe nets new BBC channel task
BBC Worldwide has picked Droga5 Europe to advertise the launch of BBC Brit, a subscription channel that will air factual programmes aimed at men outside the UK.
BBC Worldwide: appoints Droga5
The agency will create a campaign to run across TV, digital, social media and radio in spring 2015.
Sara Holt, the BBC’s head of brand and global campaigns, said: "Our challenge will be capturing the British blend of intelligence and self-deprecating humour that has proved so appealing to international audiences with programmes such as Top Gear.
"We look forward to Droga5 playing a key role in our mission to inspire global audiences with the brilliance of the BBC."
BBC Worldwide has an existing relationship with Droga5 Australia, which won a brief to launch another subscription channel, BBC First.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)