Droga5 Europe nets new BBC channel task
BBC Worldwide has picked Droga5 Europe to advertise the launch of BBC Brit, a subscription channel that will air factual programmes aimed at men outside the UK.
BBC Worldwide: appoints Droga5
The agency will create a campaign to run across TV, digital, social media and radio in spring 2015.
Sara Holt, the BBC’s head of brand and global campaigns, said: "Our challenge will be capturing the British blend of intelligence and self-deprecating humour that has proved so appealing to international audiences with programmes such as Top Gear.
"We look forward to Droga5 playing a key role in our mission to inspire global audiences with the brilliance of the BBC."
BBC Worldwide has an existing relationship with Droga5 Australia, which won a brief to launch another subscription channel, BBC First.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)