Droga5 Europe nets new BBC channel task
BBC Worldwide has picked Droga5 Europe to advertise the launch of BBC Brit, a subscription channel that will air factual programmes aimed at men outside the UK.
BBC Worldwide: appoints Droga5
The agency will create a campaign to run across TV, digital, social media and radio in spring 2015.
Sara Holt, the BBC’s head of brand and global campaigns, said: "Our challenge will be capturing the British blend of intelligence and self-deprecating humour that has proved so appealing to international audiences with programmes such as Top Gear.
"We look forward to Droga5 playing a key role in our mission to inspire global audiences with the brilliance of the BBC."
BBC Worldwide has an existing relationship with Droga5 Australia, which won a brief to launch another subscription channel, BBC First.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)