Droga5 Europe nets new BBC channel task
BBC Worldwide has picked Droga5 Europe to advertise the launch of BBC Brit, a subscription channel that will air factual programmes aimed at men outside the UK.
BBC Worldwide: appoints Droga5
The agency will create a campaign to run across TV, digital, social media and radio in spring 2015.
Sara Holt, the BBC’s head of brand and global campaigns, said: "Our challenge will be capturing the British blend of intelligence and self-deprecating humour that has proved so appealing to international audiences with programmes such as Top Gear.
"We look forward to Droga5 playing a key role in our mission to inspire global audiences with the brilliance of the BBC."
BBC Worldwide has an existing relationship with Droga5 Australia, which won a brief to launch another subscription channel, BBC First.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire