Droga5 Europe nets new BBC channel task
BBC Worldwide has picked Droga5 Europe to advertise the launch of BBC Brit, a subscription channel that will air factual programmes aimed at men outside the UK.
BBC Worldwide: appoints Droga5
The agency will create a campaign to run across TV, digital, social media and radio in spring 2015.
Sara Holt, the BBC’s head of brand and global campaigns, said: "Our challenge will be capturing the British blend of intelligence and self-deprecating humour that has proved so appealing to international audiences with programmes such as Top Gear.
"We look forward to Droga5 playing a key role in our mission to inspire global audiences with the brilliance of the BBC."
BBC Worldwide has an existing relationship with Droga5 Australia, which won a brief to launch another subscription channel, BBC First.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London