Havas confirms King's Cross move
Havas has confirmed it will be moving all of its London agencies into a single site in King's Cross, after signing a deal for 3 Pancras Square.
Yannick Bolloré: Havas chief executive
The 24 Havas offices in London, including Havas Worldwide London, AIS London and Arena, will start moving into the 11-storey, 165,000-sq ft building, which is on the northeast corner of Pancras Square, in 2017.
Under the plans, the ground floor of the building will have a double-height reception, accessed from King's Boulevard and direct into a café area from Pancras Square. There will be private roof terraces on floors 7, 8 and 9.
The decision to move all the London agencies into a single building follows a similar move in Paris and New York.
Yannick Bolloré, the chief executive of Havas, said "I'm very excited about our future headquarters in King's Cross. It is a further step in the implementation of our Havas Village strategy.
"The convergence of all our London-based agencies and their various disciplines is our guarantee to our clients that we can look beyond our individual expertise and work together to provide them with clear benefits in a constantly evolving market.
"Another factor in choosing King's Cross was its proximity to prestigious art and tech institutions."
The commercial property specialists JLL advised Havas with its search for a building. Savills advised the developers of the site, The King's Cross Central Limited Partnership.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End