Post Office: eight agencies have been selected for second-phase meetings today
The queue for the Post Office advertising account is slowly shortening, with eight agencies selected to go through to second-phase meetings today (Thursday). The review is being held through the Crown Commercial Service. The incumbent, Dare, cannot repitch as it is not on the Government’s creative roster.
Historic Royal Palaces has shortlisted the shops that will be competing for its creative business and invited them to an all-agency meeting in mid-September. AAR is handling the process.
Tissue meetings for the McCain advertising pitch are also taking place this week. The battle is between Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam & Eve/DDB, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, WCRS and the long-standing incumbent, BMB. Pitches are scheduled for two weeks’ time and the review is being handled by Roth Observatory.
And, finally, Carluccio’s, the chain of Italian restaurants, is looking for a digital agency and has sent out a brief to UK shops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...