Post Office: eight agencies have been selected for second-phase meetings today
The queue for the Post Office advertising account is slowly shortening, with eight agencies selected to go through to second-phase meetings today (Thursday). The review is being held through the Crown Commercial Service. The incumbent, Dare, cannot repitch as it is not on the Government’s creative roster.
Historic Royal Palaces has shortlisted the shops that will be competing for its creative business and invited them to an all-agency meeting in mid-September. AAR is handling the process.
Tissue meetings for the McCain advertising pitch are also taking place this week. The battle is between Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam & Eve/DDB, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, WCRS and the long-standing incumbent, BMB. Pitches are scheduled for two weeks’ time and the review is being handled by Roth Observatory.
And, finally, Carluccio’s, the chain of Italian restaurants, is looking for a digital agency and has sent out a brief to UK shops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London