Ten things you need to know
Wall’s ice-cream chooses DDB
Unilever has appointed DDB to be the global creative agency for its Wall’s ice-cream brand after a pitch led by Adam & Eve/DDB.
AMV BBDO tops IPA shortlist
With four nominations, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has the most shortlisted at the 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards.
Intel reviews global creative
Intel, the computer-chip manufacturer with revenue of £31.8 billion, is reviewing its global creative account, putting the incumbent, Venables Bell & Partners, on alert.
Fairhead to head BBC Trust
Rona Fairhead, the former chairman and chief executive of the Financial Times Group, will become the next chairman of the BBC Trust.
O&M Paris names Clinet as ECD
Ogilvy & Mather Paris has appointed Baptiste Clinet as its executive creative director. He replaces Chris Garbutt, who was promoted to chief creative officer of Ogilvy & Mather East, relocating to New York.
Atomic wins Lotus cars task
Atomic London has picked up the brand consultancy and advertising brief for the British sports car manufacturer Lotus without a pitch.
Lowe lands global Syfy brief
Syfy, the NBCUniversal science-fiction channel, has appointed Lowe & Partners to create a global brand campaign after a competitive pitch.
Bridges stars in Kahlúa spot
Lucky Generals has launched a four-minute cinematic ad for the Pernod Ricard-owned drinks brand Kahlúa starring the actor Jeff Bridges.
American Apparel ads banned
American Apparel has had two online ads for skirts banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for being "gratuitous and sexist".
Mars promotes Delabriere
Mars has promoted Thomas Delabriere to vice-president, marketing, where he will head regional marketing of the Mars chocolate brands in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London