BBH loses pan-Euro Philadelphia business
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has lost the pan-European Philadelphia ad account after its parent company, Mondelez International, shifted the business in-house.
Philadelphia: leaves BBH
BBH won the £35 million account in April 2013 after a pitch overseen by Chrystel Barranger, Mondelez’s president of cheese and grocery.
This marked the first time BBH won a place on the Mondelez roster, but it only produced one TV campaign that aired in September last year.
Denhams created activity for the core Philadelphia cheese product before BBH’s appointment. JWT London had also previously worked on the business, including 2012’s "Choccy Philly? Don’t be silly" campaign starring Jennifer Saunders.
BBH declined to comment. Mondelez did not respond to a request for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...