BBH loses pan-Euro Philadelphia business
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has lost the pan-European Philadelphia ad account after its parent company, Mondelez International, shifted the business in-house.
Philadelphia: leaves BBH
BBH won the £35 million account in April 2013 after a pitch overseen by Chrystel Barranger, Mondelez’s president of cheese and grocery.
This marked the first time BBH won a place on the Mondelez roster, but it only produced one TV campaign that aired in September last year.
Denhams created activity for the core Philadelphia cheese product before BBH’s appointment. JWT London had also previously worked on the business, including 2012’s "Choccy Philly? Don’t be silly" campaign starring Jennifer Saunders.
BBH declined to comment. Mondelez did not respond to a request for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)