BBH loses pan-Euro Philadelphia business
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has lost the pan-European Philadelphia ad account after its parent company, Mondelez International, shifted the business in-house.
Philadelphia: leaves BBH
BBH won the £35 million account in April 2013 after a pitch overseen by Chrystel Barranger, Mondelez’s president of cheese and grocery.
This marked the first time BBH won a place on the Mondelez roster, but it only produced one TV campaign that aired in September last year.
Denhams created activity for the core Philadelphia cheese product before BBH’s appointment. JWT London had also previously worked on the business, including 2012’s "Choccy Philly? Don’t be silly" campaign starring Jennifer Saunders.
BBH declined to comment. Mondelez did not respond to a request for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Marketing & Communications Lead London Bullion Market Association Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits based on experience., London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer (6 Months FTC ) become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Conceptual Creative become £45K-£50K, London (Central), London (Greater)