Adidas Originals app lets consumers personalise trainers with selfies
Ever wanted to see your gurning face on a trainer?
Using a new Adidas Originals app will allow this ridiculously vain dream to come true.
The #miZXFLUX iPhone and Android app lets consumers use anything from selfies to a foodporn photo to create a pair of unique ZX FLUX trainers.
The users can take a photo via the application or upload an existing photo on their phone. After scaling, rotating and positioning the photo the app provides a 3D preview of the customised ZX FLUX trainers, allowing them to be viewed from every angle. Each shoe can be saved and shared with friends on social networks and purchased in select markets.
Brand: Adidas Originals
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)