Adidas Originals app lets consumers personalise trainers with selfies
Ever wanted to see your gurning face on a trainer?
Using a new Adidas Originals app will allow this ridiculously vain dream to come true.
The #miZXFLUX iPhone and Android app lets consumers use anything from selfies to a foodporn photo to create a pair of unique ZX FLUX trainers.
The users can take a photo via the application or upload an existing photo on their phone. After scaling, rotating and positioning the photo the app provides a 3D preview of the customised ZX FLUX trainers, allowing them to be viewed from every angle. Each shoe can be saved and shared with friends on social networks and purchased in select markets.
Brand: Adidas Originals
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London