Adidas Originals app lets consumers personalise trainers with selfies
Ever wanted to see your gurning face on a trainer?
Using a new Adidas Originals app will allow this ridiculously vain dream to come true.
The #miZXFLUX iPhone and Android app lets consumers use anything from selfies to a foodporn photo to create a pair of unique ZX FLUX trainers.
The users can take a photo via the application or upload an existing photo on their phone. After scaling, rotating and positioning the photo the app provides a 3D preview of the customised ZX FLUX trainers, allowing them to be viewed from every angle. Each shoe can be saved and shared with friends on social networks and purchased in select markets.
Brand: Adidas Originals
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London