The week's top Vines: Spotify, Lowe's and Philips
Marketing, with the help of social-media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines, featuring a musical picnic, a moonwalking mosquito and some chest-hair topiary.
Philips' hair-trimmer Vine cuts to the chase
Think you know your pop from your rock? Spotify challenges you to name as many bands as you can in its clever musical picnic Vine.
US home-improvement retailer Lowe's gives a handy lifehack for those who usually end up as lunch for mozzies with this Vine from its #Lowesfixinsix campaign.
Last, but by no means least, Philips shows how to woo the ladies through the power of a stylish man rug, in a Vine promoting the brand's new .
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London