The week's top Vines: Spotify, Lowe's and Philips
Marketing, with the help of social-media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines, featuring a musical picnic, a moonwalking mosquito and some chest-hair topiary.
Philips' hair-trimmer Vine cuts to the chase
Think you know your pop from your rock? Spotify challenges you to name as many bands as you can in its clever musical picnic Vine.
US home-improvement retailer Lowe's gives a handy lifehack for those who usually end up as lunch for mozzies with this Vine from its #Lowesfixinsix campaign.
Last, but by no means least, Philips shows how to woo the ladies through the power of a stylish man rug, in a Vine promoting the brand's new .
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire