Yazoo hires Founded to £6m creative account
Yazoo, the milk drink brand, has handed its £6 million lead creative duties to Founded.
Yazoo: hires Founded to its creative media account
The brand has tasked Founded with developing a new communications and creative strategy aimed at expansion and growth. Yazoo’s most recent TV campaign was created by Mercieca in 2012.
The FrieslandCampina-owned brand made the appointment after a three-way pitch. The shortlist of three was whittled down from an initial list of ten agencies.
Tracey Barney, the managing director at FrieslandCampina, said: "We’ve been really impressed by Founded and feel confident that their insight and energy makes them the right agency to help us stand out – making sure we remain a relevant, fun and everyday choice in the eyes of our customers."
Yazoo has tasked Founded with developing a campaign that fostering loyalty to the brand among consumers.
Richard Perry, a partner at Founded and formerly the chief operating officer at Gyro, said: "Our plans will bring Yazoo closer to its core target audience, driving both penetration and frequency by moving people to welcome Yazoo into everyday family life."
Perry launched Founded in 2012 with his former Gyro colleague Richard Mabbott. The agency is based close to the Southbank, London and works with clients including Zipcar, BMI Regional and National Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London