DNA creates media division in link with ex-Pixelpark directors
Web agency DNA is to launch a media and marketing arm using the expertise of two former Pixelpark directors.
DNA aims to migrate the wider new-media marketing and creative work of its clients, which include Castrol, Egg, Kraft Foods UK, MFI, Shell and Royal & SunAlliance, to the arm, rather than outsourcing it to third-party providers.
The media service, which will operate across the web, wireless platforms and iTV, shows DNA's ambition to take a slice of the market from digital agencies including Zenith Interactive Solutions, Profero, i-level and m digital.
Chris Perry, joint managing director at DNA, said: "Planning and buying has really sat outside what we have done in the past and this launch will make sure we can scale up our offering quickly."
Other services will include usability testing, customer acquisition and retention work, affiliate and email marketing.
DNA Connect will look to collaborate with ad agencies on client work, although it is not seeking a formal alliance.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Search Manager - fashion retail PFJ £33000 - £37500 per annum + excellent benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...