DNA creates media division in link with ex-Pixelpark directors
Web agency DNA is to launch a media and marketing arm using the expertise of two former Pixelpark directors.
DNA aims to migrate the wider new-media marketing and creative work of its clients, which include Castrol, Egg, Kraft Foods UK, MFI, Shell and Royal & SunAlliance, to the arm, rather than outsourcing it to third-party providers.
The media service, which will operate across the web, wireless platforms and iTV, shows DNA's ambition to take a slice of the market from digital agencies including Zenith Interactive Solutions, Profero, i-level and m digital.
Chris Perry, joint managing director at DNA, said: "Planning and buying has really sat outside what we have done in the past and this launch will make sure we can scale up our offering quickly."
Other services will include usability testing, customer acquisition and retention work, affiliate and email marketing.
DNA Connect will look to collaborate with ad agencies on client work, although it is not seeking a formal alliance.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London