Honey Monster back for Sugar Puffs
The Honey Monster is back for another adventure in Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's latest work for Quaker's Sugar Puffs.
The commercial opens on Honey Monster at home in his flat. He answers his doorbell to find a beautiful girl who has just moved in to the building and has run out of Sugar Puffs.
As Honey Monster has finished his packet, he launches himself energetically out of the window and to the shop where, bereft of money, he pays for the cereal with his jumper. Upon returning the girl asks for some milk, but we see on the table that his bottle is empty.
Robert Campbell, the executive creative director of RKCR/Y&R, said: "This latest commercial further develops Honey Monster's character as, ultimately, an entertaining hero for kids but also a character that kids can relate to."
The campaign was written and art directed by the creative team of Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth. It was directed by Who? through Great Guns.
Media planning and buying for the campaign is through MediaVest. It will be a broad-based TV-heavy campaign, specifically targeting the potential of this mass medium in a bid to reach both mothers and children.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London