Brand Republic shortlisted for PPAi awards
LONDON - Brand Republic has been shortlisted in three award categories for the PPAi Awards 2001.
Brand Republic has been shortlisted in the Best Business Product or Service category; Best New Launch (Business); and Best Design (Business).
In the Best Business Product or Service category, Brand Republic is up against: caterer.com, cnionline.com, fwi.co.uk, all from Reed Business Information; produxion.com from Produxion.com; and ajplus.co.uk, nceplus.co.uk, and cnplus.co.uk from Emap Construction Plus.
In the Best New Launch (Business), Brand Republic has been shortlisted along with: lloyds.com from Lloyds.com; kellysearch.com from Kelly's Directories; jimfinder.com from Jimfinder.com; efinancialcareers.com from Abacus e-media; and personneltoday.com from Reed Business Information.
In the Best Design (Business), Brand Republic is fighting it out with: intellagencia.com from Emap Media; caterer.com from Reed Business Information; egpropertylink.com from Reed Business Publications; produxion.com from Produxion.com; insurancewindow.net from Abacus e-media; and tesjobs.co.uk from TSL Education.
The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on October 9.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Head of Brand Marketing, Youth Travel (7 mth FTC) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Kingston upon Thames
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West