Brand Republic scoops best new launch
LONDON - Brand Republic last night won the Best New Launch Business at the PPAi awards, in a year which, despite the downturn, saw the number of entries double from last year.
Brand Republic beat five other shortlisted sites, including Lloyds.com, to win the award and was commended by the judges for being "a true daily news service".
"A very impressive site that demonstrates great depth and variety of well-presented information. It is a true daily news service," PPAi judges said.
Other award winners at last night's ceremony in London included The Guardian, which picked up a total of three awards, winning Best Consumer Product or Service, Best Integration of Media Consumer and Best Interactive Publisher 2001 Consumer.
Emap Construction Plus won in the Best Business Product or Service category and another Emap title, motorcyclenews.com, won both Best New Launch Consumer and Best Design Consumer.
Best Innovation Consumer went to Dennis Interactive, while Reed Business Information won with egi.co.uk in the business category. Reed also picked up the Best Interactive Publisher 2001 Business award.
It was a good night for Reed, which also won the Best Commercial Success Business & Consumer.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...