Sky's 'Ibiza Uncovered' voted sexiest media brand
LONDON - TV series Ibiza Uncovered, broadcast on Sky One, is said to be the UK's "sexiest media brand", beating off stiff competition from top entertainment brand names FHM, Vogue and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, according to recent research.
The Simpsons, The X-Files and Sky Sports are seen to be "trend-setting" brands outweighing fashion magazines such as Cosmopolitan and Elle.
Sky Sports also tops the bill among the most-talked-about media, along with Soccer AM.
Further findings from the research show that the UK's most stable brands are The Times, the Daily Telegraph, Radio Times, BBC1 and the Sunday Telegraph. The Radio Times is also viewed as the "most reliable" media brand.
The research was carried out by Millward Brown and commissioned by BSkyB, News International, Capital Radio and Zenith Media, which form the consortium behind MediaDNA, a media analysis tool that promises more effective advertising.
Millward Brown surveyed 5,000 respondents in the UK aged between 16 and 64.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire