MEDIA: Bloomberg's mag to be launched in the UK high street
Financial news magazine Bloomberg Markets hits the news stands for the first time this month in the UK.
Published monthly by Bloomberg News, the magazine - which launched in 1992 - has until now only been sent to 200,000 Bloomberg Professional Service subscribers.
However, the February issue goes on sale from 21 January via news stands in the UK - plus countries including the US, Singapore and Hong Kong - for the first time.
The magazine contains news and features, which tend to be 'people-led' pieces such as profiles of CEOs, COOs and CFOs, in each issue.
A Bloomberg spokesperson said the magazine welcomed contact from PROs: 'We are interested in any company that is active in global financial markets.'
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)