DIARY: Pick of the week - Wieden & Kennedy/Nike
Rebecca Beer feels like a new woman after seeing Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam's spot for Nike: "We've been overloaded with sports personalities in TV ads of late. But this is fun, entertaining, well shot and animated, with a lively soundtrack." A copy of this month's Campaign Screen goes to the copywriter Tim Wolfe and the art director Frank Hahn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London