DIARY: Pick of the week - Wieden & Kennedy/Nike
Rebecca Beer feels like a new woman after seeing Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam's spot for Nike: "We've been overloaded with sports personalities in TV ads of late. But this is fun, entertaining, well shot and animated, with a lively soundtrack." A copy of this month's Campaign Screen goes to the copywriter Tim Wolfe and the art director Frank Hahn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Account Executive X2 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester