DIARY: Pick of the week - Wieden & Kennedy/Nike
Rebecca Beer feels like a new woman after seeing Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam's spot for Nike: "We've been overloaded with sports personalities in TV ads of late. But this is fun, entertaining, well shot and animated, with a lively soundtrack." A copy of this month's Campaign Screen goes to the copywriter Tim Wolfe and the art director Frank Hahn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London