DIARY: Pick of the week - Wieden & Kennedy/Nike
Rebecca Beer feels like a new woman after seeing Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam's spot for Nike: "We've been overloaded with sports personalities in TV ads of late. But this is fun, entertaining, well shot and animated, with a lively soundtrack." A copy of this month's Campaign Screen goes to the copywriter Tim Wolfe and the art director Frank Hahn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...