DIRECT: Direct Wines to draft in chief for customer drive
Direct Wines, the operator of wine clubs for brands including British Airways and Barclaycard, is seeking a head of customer acquisition to oversee an £8m marketing spend.
The customer acquisition chief will report to marketing director Alex Frazer and exploit access to affinity partners' customer databases to recruit wine buyers. The company recruited about 250,000 customers in the past year.
Direct Wines, which claims a turnover of £200m, also operates clubs for The Sunday Times and NatWest, and owns the Laithwaites wine brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London