Petplan Equine rebrands in bid to win new custom
Petplan Equine, the provider of horse insurance, is ramping up its acquisition and retention activity with a new brand identity and acquisition programme.
It aims to reduce churn and recruit an additional 11,500 policyholders within a year. The first stage kicked off last month with direct mail and press advertising.
"We're mailing to vets, horse owners, past policy holders and people who fit the profile of horse owners, but who aren't known to be," said Rob Quick, client services director at 141, which created the programme.
Press advertising has gone out in Your Horse, Horse and Rider, Horse & Hound, and Horse.
The campaign uses black-and-white photographs of horses that focus on their different characteristics and moods.
141 won the account in January and has redesigned an insurance guide and leaflets for specialist plans such as dressage and show jumping, and a Veteran Plan for horses aged between 17 and 29.
"Insurance is a fickle market. We want to encourage horse owners to stay with or convert to us by showing that Petplan Equine cares for their horse as much as they do," said Quick.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £35000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London