Crusha uses kittens off rathergood.com for TV ad and game
Walsh Trott Chick Smith and Rocket have developed a multimedia campaign for Crusha Milkshakes.
The initiative aims to encourage children aged nine to 13 to try all four Crusha flavours.
The campaign begins on Saturday with a TV execution that features the animated Northern kittens made famous by Joel Veitch and the website rathergood.com.
The ad will be appearing on terrestrial TV, during children's programmes such as SMTV, and satellite, on channels such as Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network.
The campaign was written by Elaine Jones and art directed by Anna Goodyear.
It was animated by Veitch of Rathergood Productions. The game was created by 3rd Sense. Media planning and buying was by Rocket.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London