Crusha uses kittens off rathergood.com for TV ad and game
Walsh Trott Chick Smith and Rocket have developed a multimedia campaign for Crusha Milkshakes.
The initiative aims to encourage children aged nine to 13 to try all four Crusha flavours.
The campaign begins on Saturday with a TV execution that features the animated Northern kittens made famous by Joel Veitch and the website rathergood.com.
The ad will be appearing on terrestrial TV, during children's programmes such as SMTV, and satellite, on channels such as Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network.
The campaign was written by Elaine Jones and art directed by Anna Goodyear.
It was animated by Veitch of Rathergood Productions. The game was created by 3rd Sense. Media planning and buying was by Rocket.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...