Crusha uses kittens off rathergood.com for TV ad and game
Walsh Trott Chick Smith and Rocket have developed a multimedia campaign for Crusha Milkshakes.
The initiative aims to encourage children aged nine to 13 to try all four Crusha flavours.
The campaign begins on Saturday with a TV execution that features the animated Northern kittens made famous by Joel Veitch and the website rathergood.com.
The ad will be appearing on terrestrial TV, during children's programmes such as SMTV, and satellite, on channels such as Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network.
The campaign was written by Elaine Jones and art directed by Anna Goodyear.
It was animated by Veitch of Rathergood Productions. The game was created by 3rd Sense. Media planning and buying was by Rocket.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London