Crusha uses kittens off rathergood.com for TV ad and game
Walsh Trott Chick Smith and Rocket have developed a multimedia campaign for Crusha Milkshakes.
The initiative aims to encourage children aged nine to 13 to try all four Crusha flavours.
The campaign begins on Saturday with a TV execution that features the animated Northern kittens made famous by Joel Veitch and the website rathergood.com.
The ad will be appearing on terrestrial TV, during children's programmes such as SMTV, and satellite, on channels such as Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network.
The campaign was written by Elaine Jones and art directed by Anna Goodyear.
It was animated by Veitch of Rathergood Productions. The game was created by 3rd Sense. Media planning and buying was by Rocket.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)