Western Wines embarks on debut door-drop drive
LONDON – Western Wines is use its first door-drop campaign to launch Inzala, its new brand of South African wine, as the company looks to establish its brands with accountable results-driven marketing.
The door-drop campaign through Yes Direct will target 100,000 homes and will focus on four new varieties of the brand including red and white wines. The creative treatment focuses on its South African heritage and will include a voucher to be redeemed at local supermarkets.
David Patrick, director of Yes Direct, said: "Working with Western Wines is a great opportunity to demonstrate that brands can be effectively established through direct marketing."
Western Wines is one of the largest wine importers in the UK. It has a portfolio of more than 400 wines, most of which are South African. Kumala is one of its most popular brands.
The campaign kicks off in June.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...