Western Wines embarks on debut door-drop drive
LONDON – Western Wines is use its first door-drop campaign to launch Inzala, its new brand of South African wine, as the company looks to establish its brands with accountable results-driven marketing.
The door-drop campaign through Yes Direct will target 100,000 homes and will focus on four new varieties of the brand including red and white wines. The creative treatment focuses on its South African heritage and will include a voucher to be redeemed at local supermarkets.
David Patrick, director of Yes Direct, said: "Working with Western Wines is a great opportunity to demonstrate that brands can be effectively established through direct marketing."
Western Wines is one of the largest wine importers in the UK. It has a portfolio of more than 400 wines, most of which are South African. Kumala is one of its most popular brands.
The campaign kicks off in June.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London