Media: UKTV to dedicate two-day channel to Mothers' Day
UKTV is launching a dedicated channel across its entire network for the weekend of Mothering Sunday (March 20-21).
UKTV Mums will screen programmes voted for by British mothers, culminating in a live studio show on Sunday hosted by actress Denise Welch and former Blue Peter presenter Janet Ellis. Programme trails have been created by BBC Broadcast and Karmarama.
UKTV marketing director Julia Weston said it hopes to build an event that could, in future years, provide sponsorship opportunities for gift retailers and greetings card companies.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...