Media: UKTV to dedicate two-day channel to Mothers' Day
UKTV is launching a dedicated channel across its entire network for the weekend of Mothering Sunday (March 20-21).
UKTV Mums will screen programmes voted for by British mothers, culminating in a live studio show on Sunday hosted by actress Denise Welch and former Blue Peter presenter Janet Ellis. Programme trails have been created by BBC Broadcast and Karmarama.
UKTV marketing director Julia Weston said it hopes to build an event that could, in future years, provide sponsorship opportunities for gift retailers and greetings card companies.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London