ANM appoints Milner as new chief operating officer
LONDON - Associated New Media, the digital publishing division of Associated Newspapers, owner of the Daily Mail and Metro, has promoted group commercial director Mark Milner to chief operating officer.
Milner, who has been at the company for three years, will lead the commercial and marketing teams and oversee day-to-day operations. He will report directly to ANM managing director Andy Hart.
The company recently expanded its team by appointing Mary McGregor as sales director and Rob Cooke as marketing director. The two will report to Milner.
According to Hart: "ANM has experienced phenomenal commercial successes this year which we are looking to build on. Mark's promotion is thoroughly deserved and his wealth of experience in the print and digital commercial field will prove invaluable in his new role."
Milner brings a wealth of experience to the role after 15 years in publishing at Express Newspapers and Associated Newspapers. He will continue to work from the company's Charlotte Street offices.
"I am extremely excited about this new position which will encompass a much broader operational focus. Over the last three years, we have built up a strong, talented and successful commercial team and I am looking forward to working with them to drive our business forward," Milner said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...