Jetix and Future unveil new monthly children's magazine
LONDON – Jetix, formerly known as Fox Kids, and Future Publishing are to launch a new monthly title aimed at six to 11-year-olds called Jetix Magazine.
The magazine, launched under Jetix's consumer products label JCP, is produced under licence by Future Publishing, whose titles include What Guitar? and .Net.
Jetix Magazine will contain news, interviews, reviews, competitions, music and sport. Every issue will be covermounted with an interactive DVD showcasing Jetix's top shows along with puzzles and picture galleries.
It is due to hit newsstands early this month.
Cavan Scott, Jetix Magazine's editor, said: "This new title will offer boys aged six to 11 a one-stop shop that allows them to gorge on a cool high-energy read, while satisfying their hunger for interactivity via the DVD."
Ronnie Cook, managing director at JCP, added: "We're excited to be able to offer this new UK title for kids. The Jetix Magazine will also provide us with a crucial marketing tool for upcoming channel activity."
Jetix Consumer Products International makes toys, retail projects and home videos under the Jetix umbrella. Fox Kids initiated its name-change to Jetix earlier this year, with all branding due to be changed by 2005.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)