Jetix and Future unveil new monthly children's magazine
LONDON – Jetix, formerly known as Fox Kids, and Future Publishing are to launch a new monthly title aimed at six to 11-year-olds called Jetix Magazine.
The magazine, launched under Jetix's consumer products label JCP, is produced under licence by Future Publishing, whose titles include What Guitar? and .Net.
Jetix Magazine will contain news, interviews, reviews, competitions, music and sport. Every issue will be covermounted with an interactive DVD showcasing Jetix's top shows along with puzzles and picture galleries.
It is due to hit newsstands early this month.
Cavan Scott, Jetix Magazine's editor, said: "This new title will offer boys aged six to 11 a one-stop shop that allows them to gorge on a cool high-energy read, while satisfying their hunger for interactivity via the DVD."
Ronnie Cook, managing director at JCP, added: "We're excited to be able to offer this new UK title for kids. The Jetix Magazine will also provide us with a crucial marketing tool for upcoming channel activity."
Jetix Consumer Products International makes toys, retail projects and home videos under the Jetix umbrella. Fox Kids initiated its name-change to Jetix earlier this year, with all branding due to be changed by 2005.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)