Associated New Media leads websites in ad server audit
LONDON - Associated New Media, the digital publishing division of Associated Newspapers, has become the first online media owner to audit its ad server to agreed industry standards.
ANM's server will be audited every year and if individual advertising clients wish to have specific campaigns audited, the group says it will arrange this for them on a case-by-case basis.
ANM chief operating officer Mark Milner said: "One of the unique qualities of digital media is that it is much easier to track and measure. We believe in giving clear information to our advertisers and partners."
He said that by auditing its ad serving capabilities, it was sending out a positive message ANM is "transparent in all of our operations".
ANM said that as targeting becomes more sophisticated, auditing will become an increasingly important part of a campaign.
ANM is working with ABC Electronic to audit its ad server.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London