Associated New Media leads websites in ad server audit
LONDON - Associated New Media, the digital publishing division of Associated Newspapers, has become the first online media owner to audit its ad server to agreed industry standards.
ANM's server will be audited every year and if individual advertising clients wish to have specific campaigns audited, the group says it will arrange this for them on a case-by-case basis.
ANM chief operating officer Mark Milner said: "One of the unique qualities of digital media is that it is much easier to track and measure. We believe in giving clear information to our advertisers and partners."
He said that by auditing its ad serving capabilities, it was sending out a positive message ANM is "transparent in all of our operations".
ANM said that as targeting becomes more sophisticated, auditing will become an increasingly important part of a campaign.
ANM is working with ABC Electronic to audit its ad server.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...