Diary: Water-cooler monitor
What topics have the industry been discussing this week?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Will P&G review the multibillion-dollar Gillette 2 hours 13 mins
brands it's acquiring, hopefully strangling the
Duracell bunny on the way?
The likelihood of Trinity Mirror selling off its
national newspaper division as sales of the 4 hours 22 mins
Daily Mirror continue to plummet.
How well-hidden the flamboyant Jonathan 12 mins 4 secs
Mildenhall has kept his ambition to go to Harvard.
How uncomfortable life must be for Simon Toaldo, 21 mins 49 secs
the last remaining member of Partners BDDH's
senior team in the Euro RSCG management line-up.
He's waved goodbye to Nigel Long, Nick Hastings and
Malcolm White, but has so far managed to duck each
time Ben Langdon has swung his axe.
WC - main text. Style for the explanation of the thing 0 hours 00 mins
being discussed. Time spend is a char style
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...