Diary: Water-cooler monitor
What topics have the industry been discussing this week?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Will P&G review the multibillion-dollar Gillette 2 hours 13 mins
brands it's acquiring, hopefully strangling the
Duracell bunny on the way?
The likelihood of Trinity Mirror selling off its
national newspaper division as sales of the 4 hours 22 mins
Daily Mirror continue to plummet.
How well-hidden the flamboyant Jonathan 12 mins 4 secs
Mildenhall has kept his ambition to go to Harvard.
How uncomfortable life must be for Simon Toaldo, 21 mins 49 secs
the last remaining member of Partners BDDH's
senior team in the Euro RSCG management line-up.
He's waved goodbye to Nigel Long, Nick Hastings and
Malcolm White, but has so far managed to duck each
time Ben Langdon has swung his axe.
WC - main text. Style for the explanation of the thing 0 hours 00 mins
being discussed. Time spend is a char style
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London