PHILADELPHIA: In response to the new medical education guidelines, Dorland Global Health Corporation has launched standalone medical education company inRX. The company has its own facility, server, and staff, and will enable clients to put the req
WASHINGTON: MoveOn PAC has launched a $500,000 print and TV ad campaign aimed at current US military strategy in Iraq. The two-week campaign, which calls on the Bush administration and Congress to develop an exit strategy for US forces, includes ad buys in The New York Times and on cable TV news networks. Fenton Communications is coordinating the effort.
NEW YORK: Caroline Andoscia has been named director of communications for CondŽ Nast Traveler. She previously was a partner in AndosciaMoss Communications, a fashion and luxury goods boutique agency.
WASHINGTON: Gail Hoffman has joined US Newswire as VP for strategic initiatives. A public affairs professional, she has with more than 20 years of experience in federal and state government, nonprofit organizations, and political campaigns.
RALEIGH, NC: French/West/Vaughan has won the business for Canada Post Borderfree, a part of Canada's postal administration. Work includes North American and international media relations, trade show support, and b-to-b communications. In addition, FWV has been named AOR for Dairy Fresh Technologies and Outset Incorporated.
SANTA CLARA, CA: Sun Microsystems has promoted Karen Kahn from senior director of worldwide PR to VP of global communications. Kahn will focus on all communications initiatives, including executive communications, corporate and strategic PR, financial communications, product brand PR, and global PR coordination. Kahn joined Sun in 2003.
NEW YORK: Burson-Marsteller has hired Fred Muir, as market leader for Southern California and managing director in its media practice. Muir will lead Burson's Southern California operations while driving new business and client service in the region. The firm has also named William Reynolds Archer as manager director of its global healthcare practice. He will be based in Washington, DC.
This article was first published on PR Week USA
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London