Walker Media loses Bay to Levi-Strauss
Levi-Strauss has hired the former international media director of Walker Media as its first director of media planning and buying.
Levi-Strauss has hired the former international media director of
Walker Media as its first director of media planning and buying.
Paul Bay will work with the company’s external media agencies and
internal brand teams to provide ’the most effective communications
solutions possible’. ’I will be raising the profile of media within the
company,’ he said.
He is based at Levi’s European headquarters in Brussels and his
responsibilities cover Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He will work
closely with Motive, which handles the Levi’s brand across the region,
as well as with a number of local agencies working on Dockers.
Bay said he had no plans to change the agency line-up in the near
’Often when somebody new comes on board, their first step is to try and
make their mark by changing agencies. I want to work with existing
agencies and give them more of a voice internally, so that they truly
understand our brands.’
His second step will be to ensure the media strategy ties in with Levi’s
initiatives in fields such as events, public relations and the web.
’I’ll provide an advisory and consulting role,’ he said.
Walker Media has not yet announced a replacement for Bay, who was one of
the founding team in 1998.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...