Walker Media loses Bay to Levi-Strauss
Levi-Strauss has hired the former international media director of Walker Media as its first director of media planning and buying.
Levi-Strauss has hired the former international media director of
Walker Media as its first director of media planning and buying.
Paul Bay will work with the company’s external media agencies and
internal brand teams to provide ’the most effective communications
solutions possible’. ’I will be raising the profile of media within the
company,’ he said.
He is based at Levi’s European headquarters in Brussels and his
responsibilities cover Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He will work
closely with Motive, which handles the Levi’s brand across the region,
as well as with a number of local agencies working on Dockers.
Bay said he had no plans to change the agency line-up in the near
’Often when somebody new comes on board, their first step is to try and
make their mark by changing agencies. I want to work with existing
agencies and give them more of a voice internally, so that they truly
understand our brands.’
His second step will be to ensure the media strategy ties in with Levi’s
initiatives in fields such as events, public relations and the web.
’I’ll provide an advisory and consulting role,’ he said.
Walker Media has not yet announced a replacement for Bay, who was one of
the founding team in 1998.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London