Radisson picks Y&R Europe to run pounds 10m pan-Euro business
The global hotel chain Radisson has hired Young & Rubicam Europe to handle its pan-European advertising account, estimated to be worth pounds 10 million.
The global hotel chain Radisson has hired Young & Rubicam Europe to
handle its pan-European advertising account, estimated to be worth
pounds 10 million.
The account was awarded following a three-way pitch that included one
London and one Belgian agency. Y&R was not on the original list, but won
the account after being invited to pitch as a late entrant.
The announcement by the hotel group, which is owned by the US leisure
corporation Carlson, indicates its renewed commitment to
Radisson appointed the Y&R network as part of a drive to raise its
profile in the face of increased competition from other global hotel
chains. It is set to embark upon an aggressive campaign to build on its
reputation as a high-quality brand of luxury standing.
The lead agency on the account will be BBCW/Y&R in Amsterdam, which will
produce a pan-European creative campaign that is expected to break in
the autumn. The campaign will be supported by significant
Richard Kemper, the director of client services at BBCW, said: ’Our
greatest task is to turn the experience of a hotel night’s sleep into a
lasting memory no matter whether you’re travelling on business or on
No-one at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R was available to comment on
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...