Kitcatt Nohr invites top client director to join agency
LONDON - Integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw is adding to its 35-strong team with the appointment of Lindsay Watson, former board director at Cramm Francis Woolf, who joins the agency as client director.
Watson will be joining the group to work on client business, initially with Virgin Holidays. She joins following Cramm Francis Woolf going into administration last month.
Having started her career at Precision Marketing International, she has worked as account manager at MCP, and group account director and on to deputy managing director at MBO.
Watson was appointed as board account director at Cramm Francis Loolf last year, working on a range of new business and client accounts including Goldfish, COI Communications and American Express. In May she was promoted to joint managing director.
This latest hire by Kitcatt Nohr comes after the appointments in November of Jonathan Goodman and Claire Babraff as senior account managers.
Vonnie Alexander, client partner at Kitcatt Nohr, said: "Lindsay brings great experience and understanding with her, which will further enhance our high levels of client service."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London