Rainey Kelly snares Hoad and Hopson
James Murphy, the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is bolstering his management team with the appointment of Alison Hoad as the vice-chairman and Russell Hopson as the group account director.
It emerged last week that Hoad, a founder of Campbell Doyle Dye, was also considering a senior planning position at Lowe London (Campaign, 11 March). Before working at CDD, she was the head of planning at both Wieden & Kennedy and Lowe Lintas. She will work part-time.
Hopson, meanwhile, joins from Clemmow Hornby Inge, where he worked on the Toyota Europe, Royal Bank of Scotland and Premier Foods accounts.
He has also worked at Grey and TBWA.
Murphy commented: "Alison is an inspired thinker and an inspiring leader, and you can expect to see Russell heading some of the agency's flagship business."
The appointments will help fill the gap presented by the imminent departure of two of the agency's founding partners, MT Rainey and Jim Kelly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director - Retail & Brand Design Agency Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London