Rainey Kelly snares Hoad and Hopson
James Murphy, the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is bolstering his management team with the appointment of Alison Hoad as the vice-chairman and Russell Hopson as the group account director.
It emerged last week that Hoad, a founder of Campbell Doyle Dye, was also considering a senior planning position at Lowe London (Campaign, 11 March). Before working at CDD, she was the head of planning at both Wieden & Kennedy and Lowe Lintas. She will work part-time.
Hopson, meanwhile, joins from Clemmow Hornby Inge, where he worked on the Toyota Europe, Royal Bank of Scotland and Premier Foods accounts.
He has also worked at Grey and TBWA.
Murphy commented: "Alison is an inspired thinker and an inspiring leader, and you can expect to see Russell heading some of the agency's flagship business."
The appointments will help fill the gap presented by the imminent departure of two of the agency's founding partners, MT Rainey and Jim Kelly.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...