Burton's gives Viscount a makeover through Beswick Design
LONDON - Burton's Foods has given its Viscount classic chocolate biscuit a packaging makeover as it gets ready for an April 1 relaunch of the brand.
The redesign has been handled by Beswick Design, which was appointed following a three-way pitch.
Included is a new look for the brand's mint and orange flavoured flow-wrap products, which retains their respective green and orange packaging.
Beswick has also designed the packaging for a new range of Viscount Minis, which are being packaged in an ice-cream-style tub and also include a newly developed praline variety.
The aim of the redesign, according to Burton's, is to appeal more to the "adult luxury end of the market".
Lorna Merchant, senior brand manager at Burton's Foods, said: "With so much competition in the market from traditional brands, supermarket own-brands and new introductions, Beswick Design has helped us to focus on what makes Viscount unique and how we can emphasise and refresh this to promote a confident market position."
Other Burton's products include Wagon Wheels and Jammie Dodgers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)