Burton's gives Viscount a makeover through Beswick Design
LONDON - Burton's Foods has given its Viscount classic chocolate biscuit a packaging makeover as it gets ready for an April 1 relaunch of the brand.
The redesign has been handled by Beswick Design, which was appointed following a three-way pitch.
Included is a new look for the brand's mint and orange flavoured flow-wrap products, which retains their respective green and orange packaging.
Beswick has also designed the packaging for a new range of Viscount Minis, which are being packaged in an ice-cream-style tub and also include a newly developed praline variety.
The aim of the redesign, according to Burton's, is to appeal more to the "adult luxury end of the market".
Lorna Merchant, senior brand manager at Burton's Foods, said: "With so much competition in the market from traditional brands, supermarket own-brands and new introductions, Beswick Design has helped us to focus on what makes Viscount unique and how we can emphasise and refresh this to promote a confident market position."
Other Burton's products include Wagon Wheels and Jammie Dodgers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire