Diary: Sweet BlackBerry story gets bitter
Like all good PROs, Mark Borkowski is not one to miss a chance to plug his client. This week he hit back after The Independent mistakenly linked the Vodafone adviser with network rival 02.
Borkowski had been interviewed by Sophie Morris for last Monday's section on indispensable gadgets.
While other top influencers chose the satellite phone and Tipp-Ex as their must-have work accessories, Borkowski held forth on the BlackBerry.
But, alas, the Indy ran a picture of an 02-networked BlackBerry. In this Monday's letter to the paper, Borkowski grasped the opportunity to say he had been a Vodafone client for 15 years and would 'never use any other company's products'.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £28,000 - £32,000, Central London
- Digital Art Director Major Players negotiable, Leamington Spa
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London