T-Mobile backs U-Fix launch with massive online ad campaign
LONDON - T-Mobile has launched its biggest online push since its 'Relax' campaign, to support the multimillion-pound TV, press and print promotion of its new billing service, U-Fix.
A three-pronged campaign will use creative by agencies Saatchi & Saatchi and Glue London to push the message "If only life was as predictable as U-Fix".
A homepage takeover of AOL, MSN and Yahoo! marked the start of the push, and will be followed in April by a second stage involving rich-media formats built in Flash across targeted sites.
This second stage will sustain a number of creative executions, which suggest that people could benefit by predicting the future, by using its U-Fix package.
Creative on Soccernet.com points out to a football fan he does not need to get to the match till the second half to see his match score a goal. An ad placed on Timeout.com shows that a club is for over 21s only -- except at 11.27pm when the bouncer nips to the gents, and a third ad on Getlippy.com features a dress for £90, but adds: "That girl in finance will wear it to the same party on Saturday."
A May campaign will take a more tactical focus and use banner ads by Glue London for direct response and drive traffic to a microsite.
In terms of audience numbers, the total campaign is aiming for 60m ad impressions. Media planning is by Media.Com.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...