ANM uses behavioural targeting to improve ad relevance
LONDON - Associated New Media is offering advertisers behavioural advertising opportunities across its network of sites, which include the Daily Mail online and This is London.
The digital publishing division of Associated Newspapers announced a deal with behavioural targeting company Revenue Science to let advertisers target audiences based on their interests or previous behaviour.
Revenue Science will offer its Audience Search technology to allow ANM to create audience segments by establishing a set of rules and matching keyword phrases.
The rules-based targeting specifies audience sections based on criteria like frequency of visits to a site, registration data, or geographic location.
Mark Milner, chief operating officer at ANM, said: "It will create more value for our run-of-network inventory and ensures we create high value segments that are not linked to channels. In turn, advertisers can now target their audiences increasingly effectively."
Nick Johnson, senior vice-president and general manager of account strategy at Revenue Science, said: "We have found that behavioural targeting has significant effects on campaign performance -- in fact it has been proven to increase targeted audience composition by over 145%."
ANM has also relaunched its Evening Standard travel destination, This is Travel.
The site features more then 50,000 hotels, and online booking for hotels and flights, including flight price comparison services, delivered form a number of suppliers.
The site features user reviews, written by "people like you" according to editor Natalie Walsh.
The site aims to provide a trusted source of information of hotels across both ends of the market. This is Travel includes a score out of 10 for each venue featured, based on a balance of the positive and negative reviews submitted.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...