Geoff Howard-Spink takes up chairman role at Mice
LONDON - Geoff Howard-Spink, ad industry veteran and founder of Lowe Howard-Spink, is to join below-the-line marketing services support company Mice as non-executive chairman.
Howard-Spink founded the advertising agency that bore his name in 1981, along with Frank Lowe, and stayed there for 20 years.
After severing his ties with the agency, he made a move into breeding horses.
He is currently non-executive chairman of Immedia Broadcasting and a non-executive director of Chrysalis Group. He was previously non-executive chairman of Jupiter Split Capital Trust until October 2004, and a director of the National Stud until 2003.
Howard-Spink takes over from Michael Curley, the executive chairman of Mice, who is to retire at the company's annual general meeting on June 14.
Brian Shepherd, chief executive of Mice, said: "We are delighted to welcome Geoff Howard-Spink, one of the most respected names in the world of advertising, to the board.
"His experience and success within marketing services is first-class and I know he will provide a tangible contribution to the development of Mice Group."
Mice has 1,600 staff in 50 offices around the world. It delivers below-the-line marketing support services including event production, customer and corporate events, exhibition design and logistics support.
The company is headquartered in the UK and has been listed on the stock market since 1994. Its current annual turnover is £190m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...