ABME winners to be feted at gala Singapore event
Thirteen of the region’s leading marketers and agency heads, led by Chris-tophe Bezu, regional chief executive of adidas, sifted through more than 350 entries to select the winners of this year’s Asian Brand Marketing Effectiveness Awards.
This year's show will see a total of 41 awards presented. Top performing markets include Singapore, Malaysia, India, Japan and Australia.
The awards show, now in its third year, aims to recognise communications campaigns that have demonstrated clear bottom-line gains achieved through a particular strategy or execution. A new category -- branded content -- has been added, to highlight the growth of branded media programmes in Asia-Pacific.
The jury line-up included FedEx's VP marketing and communications Asia-Pacific Malcolm Sullivan; Nok Air's CEO Patee Sarasin; Shell consumer lubricants marketing manager Asia-Pacific Laura Ashton; TNT China director direct marketing services Emily Chan; MEC managing partner Tess Caven; Burson-Marsteller president and CEO Bill Rylance and R3 principal Greg Paull among others.
The awards ceremony will take place on June 29 at The Oriental, Singapore. For bookings, contact Iris Mui at firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 3175 1912.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)