Diageo unveils site to promote Smirnoff's UK music events
LONDON - Drinks giant Diageo has unveiled a new site for vodka brand Smirnoff to promote its UK music events programme.
The Smirnoff Experience site, which launches in June, will support the Smirnoff Experience music brand by acting as an online hub for the event programme and for communications with target users.
Visitors can click on video elements on the homepage to navigate themselves around the site.
Following the site's launch, the website will evolve in line with its experimental music programme to offer people exclusive access to Smirnoff Experience tracks, as well as event news, guest lists, artist interviews and interactive competitions.
Online traffic will be driven by online partnerships and offline communications developed by Euro RSCG's KLP Entertainment, as well as outdoor advertising planned and bought by Carat Media, prior to Smirnoff Experience events. Agency Republic built the new site.
The Smirnoff Experience promotes live music events with international headliners performing alongside emerging dance talent.
Rosalind Healy, Smirnoff experience senior brand manager, said: "More than a million people have attended our global Smirnoff Experience events and we are looking forward to developing a compelling online presence that will enable more individuals to interact with the programme."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London