Diageo unveils site to promote Smirnoff's UK music events
LONDON - Drinks giant Diageo has unveiled a new site for vodka brand Smirnoff to promote its UK music events programme.
The Smirnoff Experience site, which launches in June, will support the Smirnoff Experience music brand by acting as an online hub for the event programme and for communications with target users.
Visitors can click on video elements on the homepage to navigate themselves around the site.
Following the site's launch, the website will evolve in line with its experimental music programme to offer people exclusive access to Smirnoff Experience tracks, as well as event news, guest lists, artist interviews and interactive competitions.
Online traffic will be driven by online partnerships and offline communications developed by Euro RSCG's KLP Entertainment, as well as outdoor advertising planned and bought by Carat Media, prior to Smirnoff Experience events. Agency Republic built the new site.
The Smirnoff Experience promotes live music events with international headliners performing alongside emerging dance talent.
Rosalind Healy, Smirnoff experience senior brand manager, said: "More than a million people have attended our global Smirnoff Experience events and we are looking forward to developing a compelling online presence that will enable more individuals to interact with the programme."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...