Unilever backs £6.5m Magnum campaign with online promotion
LONDON - Unilever-owned ice cream brand Wall's is supporting its £6.5m Magnum 'five senses' campaign with an online promotion.
A new site asks users to enter the barcode found on each Magnum 5 Senses wrapper or take-home pack. They can then find out more about each of the new flavours.
Every two weeks, a new sense is added with different prizes on offer. They include the chance to win one of five "sensory journeys" to different destinations and a grand prize of £50,000. Users also have the chance to win instant prizes.
Oliver Rudgard, Magnum brand manager, said: "So far, the online environment has played an essential role in creating a fun, yet highly effective platform for reaching and interacting with our target audience of 18- to 34-year-olds. We look forward to analysing the results."
The online campaign was developed by agency MRM Partners.
Unilever also celebrated the 50th anniversary of Captain Birds Eye's Fish Fingers -- rebranded to Wish Fingers -- through a microsite, which launched in June.
The site tells the story of the fishmeal and gives away 50 wishes -- including active family holidays to the ultimate birthday party -- to be won by parents for their kids.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...