News Focus: CRM - Nestle embraces loyalty scheme to reach buyers
Nestle Food Services and Young's Bluecrest have adopted a CRM programme designed to help them get closer to customers in the catering trade.
Foodservice Rewards is a loyalty programme that allows manufacturers to collect data on businesses.
David Field, managing director of Nestle Food Services said it hoped to sign up 17-20,000 businesses by next year. "We have been grappling with how to communicate with those customers we cannot reach. The programme allows us to capture all our data in one place."
As well as helping with targeting incentives, the data could be used for trend analysis and market research, he said. Members of the programme can also share business intelligence, he added.
The system is run by motivation company BI and is based on a similar US programme. Caterers collect labels from the outers of products and enter their URNs on a website to collect rewards.
Oliver Davies, general manager of BI said: "This allows the manufacturer to track products from depots through to individual restaurants."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London