Warner backs Craig David album launch with new website
LONDON - Warner Bros Records has unveiled a website for popstar Craig David to coincide with the release of his latest single, and to create excitement around his new album and world tour.
The site aims to be the focal hub for global fans. It features a news ticker, a countdown to the launch date of 'The Story Goes...' and digital music downloads. There is also a full album sampler on the site, which lets users play their favourite tracks as they explore the rest of the site.
Fans will also be able to buy merchandise in the Craig David store when it launches and peruse a gallery of pictures of the star. The members' area lets fans sign up to receive exclusive content and email newsletters.
The Flash site was developed by digital design agency Holler.
Will Pyne, managing director at Holler, said: "Our site hierarchy has been carefully planned to ensure maximum coverage of key topics. It is a site rich in content yet built to perfectly reflect the Craig David brand -- unique, cutting-edge, slick and urban."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London