Warner backs Craig David album launch with new website
LONDON - Warner Bros Records has unveiled a website for popstar Craig David to coincide with the release of his latest single, and to create excitement around his new album and world tour.
The site aims to be the focal hub for global fans. It features a news ticker, a countdown to the launch date of 'The Story Goes...' and digital music downloads. There is also a full album sampler on the site, which lets users play their favourite tracks as they explore the rest of the site.
Fans will also be able to buy merchandise in the Craig David store when it launches and peruse a gallery of pictures of the star. The members' area lets fans sign up to receive exclusive content and email newsletters.
The Flash site was developed by digital design agency Holler.
Will Pyne, managing director at Holler, said: "Our site hierarchy has been carefully planned to ensure maximum coverage of key topics. It is a site rich in content yet built to perfectly reflect the Craig David brand -- unique, cutting-edge, slick and urban."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...