Carat International expands into Asia
LONDON – Carat has expanded its offering for international clients, Carat International, to Asia and is assembling a team under managing director Anna Azilli.
Carat International Asia will service international clients such as Adidas, Philips, Mango and BMW, who have expanded into Asia, and support local Carat Asia teams.
Susannah Outfin, CEO of Carat International, said: "We are always keen to drive network consistency and to offer the same high quality service for our clients globally and this is a further step to support this."
Azilli will be supported by regional business directors Lyn Rodgers and Will Swayne. Swayne has been brought from the Carat International London office.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire