Carat International expands into Asia
LONDON – Carat has expanded its offering for international clients, Carat International, to Asia and is assembling a team under managing director Anna Azilli.
Carat International Asia will service international clients such as Adidas, Philips, Mango and BMW, who have expanded into Asia, and support local Carat Asia teams.
Susannah Outfin, CEO of Carat International, said: "We are always keen to drive network consistency and to offer the same high quality service for our clients globally and this is a further step to support this."
Azilli will be supported by regional business directors Lyn Rodgers and Will Swayne. Swayne has been brought from the Carat International London office.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London