NMA to reveal its manifesto
NMA to reveal its manifesto
Duffy: presenting NMA findings
The Newspaper Marketing Agency is to stage its inaugural event at the end of July at which is will present a blueprint of its manifesto to top media and creative agencies and clients.
The event, which will take place in the British Library on July 23, will be the first major address by the NMA since it was launched at the beginning of the year, headed by chief executive Maureen Duffy.
Duffy will present findings from the NMA's consultation into agency and client perceptions of newspapers and newspaper advertising, carried out over recent months.
The research covered 69 organisations and involved 153 hours of in-depth interviews with top executives in key organisations and also asked what kind of measures and initiatives the industry wanted to see from the NMA .
The event will also see Duffy launch the official website for the agency and offer the industry a draft of a mandate for the body, which was set up to boost newspaper's share of advertising revenue and improve the medium's profile.
A cross section of top agency and client representatives will be invited, with the NMA due to present findings of another bespoke research project it has carried out into how men satisfy their sporting passions through different media.
The industry wants to see case studies based on actual newspaper advertising campaign results, according to Duffy, and suggested that seminars and master-classes from the great and the good in the newspaper world would be valuable events for the industry.
This article was first published on Media Week
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Lead Business Analyst Hays Information Technology £37500.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Dorset
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...