Pearlfisher revamps Green & Black's Cooks Chocolate
LONDON - Pearlfisher has redesigned the packaging of Green & Black's 72% Cooks' Chocolate so it stands out on supermarket shelves and is distinguisable from the firm's 70% cocoa chocolate bar.
The outer packaging has been given a stainless steel finish to reflect the use of modern cooking utensils and Green & Black's premium positioning. A brown band of colour links the product to the Green & Black's brand.
The inside of the wrapper provides consumers with one of three chocolate recipes from the Green & Black's Chocolate Recipes book. Different recipes will appear on the packaging over the course of the year.
Green & Black's 72% Cooks' Chocolate is available at Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose and costs £1.99 for a 150g bar.
Each bar is divided into 30 individually-branded pieces and contains 72% cocoa solids, including extra cocoa butter for easier melting.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...