Pearlfisher revamps Green & Black's Cooks Chocolate
LONDON - Pearlfisher has redesigned the packaging of Green & Black's 72% Cooks' Chocolate so it stands out on supermarket shelves and is distinguisable from the firm's 70% cocoa chocolate bar.
The outer packaging has been given a stainless steel finish to reflect the use of modern cooking utensils and Green & Black's premium positioning. A brown band of colour links the product to the Green & Black's brand.
The inside of the wrapper provides consumers with one of three chocolate recipes from the Green & Black's Chocolate Recipes book. Different recipes will appear on the packaging over the course of the year.
Green & Black's 72% Cooks' Chocolate is available at Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose and costs £1.99 for a 150g bar.
Each bar is divided into 30 individually-branded pieces and contains 72% cocoa solids, including extra cocoa butter for easier melting.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London