FHM 100 MEDIA DOORS: THE WINNERS
Christmas shopping has just been made a bit easier for two lucky media types, who proved their industry know-how by scooping the top spots in the FHM 100 Media Doors competition.
Voting to find the 100 most important venues for media's movers and shakers came to an end in October and we now have the full list of your favourite places to schmooze a client, buy those corporate Christmas presents and even purchase your party outfit.
The most savvy pair out there, who matched our esteemed judges' choices, were Cathie Robbins, client services manager at RSMB Television Research, and Mark Webb, operations director at Clear Channel's six-sheet division Adshel.
Robbins will be spending the seasonal break experimenting with her new iPod Photo and Sony PSP, recovering from the festive excesses with a day at a luxury spa and then glamming it up for a night out at an exclusive FHM party.
She'll be joined at the party by Webb, who also wins an iPod Photo and Sony PSP, as well as an X-Box.
The most clued-up agency was Carat, which wins a trophy - a reward for being the "savviest media agency in the land".
This article was first published on Media Week
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...