Lenor adds 'pink' variant to range
Procter & Gamble is to expand its Lenor fabric conditioner range with the £4m launch of a scented variant called In the Pink.
The mango-and-orange-fragranced product, which goes on sale later this month, will be backed by a £4m television, press and radio campaign created by Grey London.
In the Pink will be available in regular and concentrate formulations and is the latest in a series of variants to be launched by Lenor. Its introduction follows last year's launch of a Sleep Sensations variant (Marketing, 23 February).
Lenor is seeking to challenge the dominance of market leader Comfort, which was overhauled by its owner, Unilever, last year.
The revamp, which included changes to its fragrance, packaging and tagline, was backed by a £7m spend (Marketing, 16 March).
Sales of fabric conditioners grew by 12% between 2002 and 2004 to reach £275m, according to Mintel.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...