Lenor adds 'pink' variant to range
Procter & Gamble is to expand its Lenor fabric conditioner range with the £4m launch of a scented variant called In the Pink.
The mango-and-orange-fragranced product, which goes on sale later this month, will be backed by a £4m television, press and radio campaign created by Grey London.
In the Pink will be available in regular and concentrate formulations and is the latest in a series of variants to be launched by Lenor. Its introduction follows last year's launch of a Sleep Sensations variant (Marketing, 23 February).
Lenor is seeking to challenge the dominance of market leader Comfort, which was overhauled by its owner, Unilever, last year.
The revamp, which included changes to its fragrance, packaging and tagline, was backed by a £7m spend (Marketing, 16 March).
Sales of fabric conditioners grew by 12% between 2002 and 2004 to reach £275m, according to Mintel.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex