COI explores podcasting for internet safety campaign
LONDON – In the COI's first association with podcasting, the Home Office's child protection on the internet campaign, "Think You Know", is sponsoring a new podcast from commercial radio chart show Hit40uk.
The association covers the first two Hit40uk podcast shows, to be posted on the Hit40uk website and iTunes this Sunday and the following Sunday.
COI hopes listeners will visit the Think You Know website, which tells them about the risks they face in meeting new people online.
The deal was brokered by Helen Brown, senior planner buyer at digital agency i-level, and Michelle Faiman, interactive sales executive at GCap Media.
Brown said: "It was important that this campaign for the Home Office reaches 11- to 14-year-olds in an engaging way and the association with the Hit40uk programme enables us to achieve this."
Hit40uk is broadcast on Sunday afternoon on more than 120 commercial radio stations including Capital and BMRB.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...