SFX magazine to release special Doctor Who edition
LONDON - Future's SFX Collection is to release a limited 'Doctor Who' edition to coincide with the start of series two, which begins on BBC One next month.
The quarterly edition of SFX Collection will contain a behind-the-scenes look at the series, an interview with science-fiction author Neil Gaiman, and a covermounted book from the BBC's range of official 'Doctor Who' novels.
David Bradley, editor of SFX, said: "This special edition of SFX magazine celebrates over 40 years of fantastic adventures in space and time and we're thrilled to bring the very best interviews and behind the scenes features and a free official novel to SFX readers and 'Doctor Who' fans."
The magazine, which goes on sale on April 5 priced £5.99, brings together various 'Doctor Who' features dating as far back as the days of Tom Baker. The edition, which has a limited printrun of 25,000 copies, will also include an interview with the new series writer Russell T Davies.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...