Brave lands pet insurance brief
Petplan, the UK’s biggest pet insurer, has briefed Brave PR to help maintain its profile in an increasingly competitive market.
Brave will run the press office of the Allianz Cornhill-owned firm and oversee a media relations campaign targeting pet owners.
Petplan's competitors include Esure, which launched pet insurance in January 2005, and Royal & SunAlliance's More Than.
Previous incumbent Nelson Bostock resigned the account after five years (PRWeek, 13 January).
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London