WCRS names Law and Okin as new planning directors
WCRS is expanding its planning department with the appointment of two new planning directors.
Simon Law, the planning director at Goodby Silverstein & Partners in San Francisco, is joining the agency next week, while Giselle Okin has been appointed from United London, where she was the head of planning.
Law and Okin will sit alongside eight other planning directors and will report to Herve Hannequin, WCRS's head of planning.
Their appointment comes a week after the departure of WCRS's group strategy director, Cameron Saunders, who has left to head marketing at E4, More4 and FilmFour.
Law and Okin will split some of his responsibilities. Law will oversee the agency's 3 and 118 118 accounts and Okin will take on a number of accounts, including Bulldog.
At Goodby Silverstein, Law oversaw the agency's global HP business. Before this, he was a senior planner at Saatchi & Saatchi.
Okin has spent the past five years at United working on accounts such as Sky and Birds Eye. Before that, she was a senior planner at Bartle Bogle Hegarty for five years.
Will Orr, the WCRS managing director, said: "Simon and Giselle are two of the most sought-after planners in London."
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...